找回密码
 注册

快捷登录

搜索
查看: 5604|回复: 6

收集了变形金刚3的一堆经典台词

[复制链接]
澈范海庚 发表于 2011-8-12 10:51:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 陕西汉中
Optimus Prime: From here, the fight will be your own... -- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  Optimus Prime: Everything humans know of our planet we were told had been shared. You lied to us. -- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  Optimus Prime: You may lose faith in us, but never in yourselves. -- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  Optimus Prime: You may lose faith in us, but never in yourselves. -- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  Charlotte Mearing: You are not a soldier. You are a messenger. You've always been a messenger. -- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  Optimus Prime: In any war, there are calms between storms. There will be days when we lose faith. Days when our allies turn against us. But the day will never come, that we forsake this planet, and its people. -- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  Sentinel Prime: The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. --Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  Sentinel Prime: Optimus, all I ever wanted was the survival of our race. You must see why I had to betray you.
  Optimus Prime: You didn't betray me, you betrayed yourself.
  Sentinel Prime: No, Optimus! -- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  Optimus Prime: Your leaders will now understand: Decepticons will never leave your planet alone, and we needed them to believe we had gone. For today, in the name of freedom, we take the battle to them! -- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  Simmons: Don't worry, I speak their language.
  [doorman opens sliding hatch]
  Simmons: Do svidaniya.
  Russian Bouncer: That means goodbye
  [slides mini-door shut] -- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  Bumblebee: [to Bruce] Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid? -- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  Sam Witwicky: I saw your ship explode!
  Leadfoot: The SHIP! We were never ON the ship! We designed the damn thing, didn't we? -- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  Optimus Prime: [First Lines] We were once a peaceful race of intelligent mechanical beings. But then came the war, between the Autobots that fought for freedom and the Decepticons that dreamt of tyranny. Over matched and outnumbered, our defeat was all but certain. But in the war's final days one Autobot ship escaped the battle, it was carrying a secret cargo which would have changed our planets fate. A desperate mission, our final hope. A hope that vanished. -- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  Sam Witwicky: We got an emergency, you gotta get Colonel Lennox out here. I'm reporting Decepticons, Deceptions are back, you gotta open that gate right now.
  NEST Guard: Easy sir, this is Heath and Human services.
  Sam Witwicky: Right packing M4's! What are you protecting? Colostomy bags? Bed pans? Throat lozenges? Where'd you get that hat from? Nursing school? So your nurses and foot powder protectors, fantastic! -- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  (这句是我的最爱)Simmons: Tell Megatron, Lets Tango. -- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  Optimus Prime: What your leaders say is true. This was all my fault, I told them whom to trust. I was so wrong.
  Sam Witwicky: That doesn't make it your fault, it just makes you human for a change.
  Optimus Prime: Remember this, you may lose you faith in us but never in yourselves. -- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  Sam Witwicky: I need to know how your going to fight back. I know there's a strategy, I know your coming back with reinforcements, something. I know there's a plan. You can tell me, no other human will ever know.
  Optimus Prime: There is no plan. -- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  Sam Witwicky: If we just do what they want, how are we ever going to live with ourselves?
  Optimus Prime: You are my friend Sam, you always will be, but your leaders have spoken. From here the fight will be your own. -- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  ( 老头杀铁皮前说)
  Indeed, i am.
  What you must realize, my autobots brothers, it is we are never going to win the war.
  For the sake of our planet's survival,
  a deal has been made, with Megatron.
  It’s shuhua milk
胖胖的路 发表于 2011-8-12 18:38:48 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 贵州黔西南州
  现在的女人如狼似虎啊,呵呵,楼主可以多跟自己的老公沟通,他有什么想法你就可以知道了
回复

使用道具 举报

月落枫林 发表于 2011-8-12 21:50:09 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 吉林长春
  当时我听完这两句台词,我就觉得恶心的不得了,一点常识没有,哎,可怜啊
回复

使用道具 举报

我矮容易吗 发表于 2011-8-13 02:27:09 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 内蒙古赤峰
我可怜的铁皮,我泪奔啊
回复

使用道具 举报

牵手走天涯 发表于 2011-8-13 09:44:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 吉林长春
我对编剧搞死铁皮相当不满
回复

使用道具 举报

讨厌某猪 发表于 2011-8-13 17:30:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 山东临沂
谢谢楼主分享,我看不懂啊
回复

使用道具 举报

玻璃心、 发表于 2013-10-9 09:47:30 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 广东东莞
I  看不懂...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|大红河app|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|大红河网 ( 滇ICP备12002342号-1|滇公网安备53250302000144号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 06:39